"Black"Technology for Pour Over Coffee and Espresso
High precise sensor for accuracy.
|SIZE||150mm*130mm*26mm ( Around 5.90in*5.12in*1.02in)|
|ACCURACITY||Â±0.5g within a range of 0.5g-500g, Â±1g within a range of 500g-1000g, Â±3g within a range of 1000g-2000g.|
To ture on/off auto timer mode, tap the timer buttom several times until you hear a beep. The letter A Indicator will light up.
Put brewing equipments on the scale and add in ground coffee. Short press the timer buttom once and the display counts down 3-2-1 on the right side.
After the 3 seconds, the weight goes to 0. As you add water, the scale will sense the weight and the timer will start timing your brew. ( 40 seconds or more to retain the data )
Once the brewing equipments are removed from the scale, the timer stops and the records will flash. Place the equipments back on the scale and short press the timer buttom can continue the timer and weighing functions. Short press the timer buttom again to stop it. Long press the timer buttom to restart auto timer mode.
The weighing and timing function is presented in a way that matches the pour-over coffee-making technique. It reduces the interference in the water injection process, allowing you to experience pour over coffee brewing more immersively.
1. Make sure whether itâs constant change or repetitive change.
2. If itâs repetitive change, check whether the scale is placed level. Make sure thereâs no wind flow.
3. If step 2/3 doesnât work, take off the pad and place the scale upside down. Press the four corners of the scale to make sure the inner sensor is well connected to the scale board. Then turn it back and see if it works.
4. The RESET Button is at the bottom of the scale. Press it to reset.
5. If it still doesnât work, please reset again or return it back. (Please note: If the weight constantly decrease after adding hot water when making pour over, and the weight is decreasing slowly, please take evaporation into consideration.)
1. Q: Can I use it with my espresso machine?
A: Please make sure the size of your drip tray is bigger than the scale. The height between your portafilter and drip tray is enough for putting both scale and coffee container.
Itâs not suitable for all types of coffee machine.
2. Q: Why itâs not reacting inmediately sometimes?
A: The timer and weighing button are on the same plane. It will have a bit delay when pressing timer and weighing things at the same time.
The inner structure is intricate. Donât depart it and try to fix it by yourself.
Donât use supercharge. USB charger on your computer is available if you donât have a normal charger.
Donât use it while charging.
At standby state, it will turn off automatically after 3 minutes with timer off/15 minutes with timer on. (Standby state means no weight changes)
September 24, 2021
Bruce Feldman and Antonio Morales187
• LIVEUpdated 9h ago