- Balancing and cleansing, manuka is an ideal essential oil for simple, effective skin care. It has a powerful protective nature and can benefit many DIY applications.
- Manuka essential oil can go well in chest balms and breath diffusions.
- Cleansing to the home, this protective oil makes a wonderful addition to homemade surface cleaners.
- Considered a middle note, manuka pairs well with frankincense, black pepper and citrus oils such as sweet orange.
- 100% Pure Essential Oil
- GC/MS Tested for Purity
- No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
- Not tested on Animals
- Paraben amp; Petroleum Free
- 0.5 ounces (15 ml)
Quick Tip: Blend 6 drops with 1 ounce witch hazel extract for a facial wipe.
Recipe: Facial Cleansing Oil
- 3 drops Aura Cacia Manuka Essential Oil
- 3 drops Aura Cacia Lavender Essential Oil
- 1 ounce Aura Cacia Hemp Seed Oil
In a bottle, combine all ingredients and shake until well blended. To use, soak a washcloth in steamy water and use to massage a small amount of oil into face.
Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use.
Drops per 1 oz (2 Tbsp) carrier
Face - 6
Body - 12
Home Care - 18
Diffusion - Follow device instructions
September 24, 2021
Bruce Feldman and Antonio Morales187
• LIVEUpdated 9h ago